We are a church of Jesus Christ within the Presbyterian tradition, that fosters love and compassion, nurtures Christ-centered lives, and extends hospitality to all, as if we are encountering Christ himself.
The Congregation of Linn Church joyfully shares the love of Christ with one another, our community, and the greater world. We deeply value our spiritual fellowship and consistently encourage our members to higher levels of faith, service, and charity. We are blessed with a dedicated group of church leaders who collaborate on all aspects of worship, church organization, service to our community, and social media. A large percentage of our congregation actively volunteer their time and money in support of these activities. We are always evaluating the effectiveness of our efforts and are consistently looking for new ways to share our love of Christ through service to others.
Our ministry outreach includes:
· Donations and volunteer service to local organizations dealing with homelessness, food insecurity, abuse and neglect, and healthcare, including Friends of the Children of Haiti, The Treehouse Child and Family Center, Agape House, and Open Arms Clinic.
· Support to families during the holidays.
· Food pantry donations. Big Foot Emergency Food Pantry.
· Contributions of school supplies to students in need.
· Donating and selling produce to support Third World farmers. Heifer International.
· Donations to local veteran’s organizations.
· A semi-annual rummage sale that provides furniture, clothing, and household goods to the community.